All of the exercises selected are ideal for getting a very dynamic, feel-good
stretch, while toning up muscles all over the body. The cardiovascular intervals
raise your heart and breathing rates while enhancing the heart pumping activity
and based on your own level of intensity, you may even be able to get a sweat
going if you push yourself.
Strengthening the muscles involved in respiration, to facilitate the flow of air in and out of the lungs.
- Strengthening the heart muscle, to improve its pumping efficiency.
- Improving circulation efficiency and reducing blood pressure.
- Increasing the total number of red blood cells in the body, facilitating transport of oxygen.
- Improved mental health, including reducing stress and lowering the incidence of depression,
as well as increased cognitive capacity.
- 10 min Stretching-warming up for shake body.
- 30 min Shake body for release blockages in the body and release stress in the mind.
- 35 min Meditation and Breathing.