Hane Sook Lee LAc. graduated from the Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture where she studied Acupuncture, Oriental Nutrition, Tuina, and Medical Qigong. She is Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture and licensed in the state of Arizona to practice Acupuncture. Also she has been a gifted spiritual and holistic healer transforming many lives over 30 years in South Korea and USA.
She has had blessings for intensive study in the field of energy, spiritual and energy healings, an ancient style of breath work and qi-gong from a few greatest spiritual teachers and mentors. She has had a dramatic transformation in her life with those mentors. Now with pleasure she start to return those blessings to the community and people.
As an acupuncturist, spiritual healer and life coach she helps people to be free from the physical, emotional and mental limitation, and furthermore to guide to the spiritual growth for the holistic health and wellness. Her acupuncture treatment has been deepened with a couple of decade’s profound healing experiences to help the mind and body communication.
- Licensed Acupuncturist in Arizona
- Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture (NCCAOM)
- Master of Science degree in Acupuncture, MSAc
- Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
- National Clean Needle Technique Certification in Acupuncture
- Bachelor of Science degree in English Literature and Language,
- BS Sogang University, Seoul, South Korea