Learn about Breath Qigong Class
Time and Date: (Check date on Calendar)
- 1 1/2 hours Presentation
- 1 1/2 hours Practice Breath Qigong
Call: 480-483-0969, Text: 480-200-1251, Email: email@example.com
- Arrive at the studio 10 minute early before class for your registration.
- Wearing comfortable cloth and bring a yoga mat (you can use our extra mat for your a trial class)
- Take class without a full stomach. If you take class on a full stomach, you might feel uncomfortable and find it hard to breathe deeply.
- Take off your shoes and bring clean feet in the class room to keep clean air in the class room.
- Don’t wear perfume or strong fragrance for a pleasant practice. Some people are very sensitive to those.
- If you have flue with cough please take rest from class for everyone’s health.
- Turn off your cellular phone. Helps you and other members concentrate.
- Don’t bring important items or your purse, as we can not be responsible for your personal items.
- If you are injured or tired, skip poses you can’t or shouldn’t do, or try a modified version.
- If you have back problems you can use back jack to support your back during sitting posture.
- We keep normal temperature in the class room not too hot and cold.
- Drink more warm drinks & fewer cold drinks to help warm your abdomen. It will help your breath deeply.
New Breath Qigong Yoga Members:
Breath Qigong Yoga Intake Form
New Breath Qigong Yoga Members print and fill out this form to speed up the intake process during your first visit.
Breath Qigong Visitor’s Intake Form (PDF, Adobe Reader required)