Learn More about Breath Qigong Class
Time and Date: 9:30 am – 1 pm. 2nd weeks of Saturday every month. (April 8th, May 13th, June 10th, July 8th)
- Presentation and Experience Breath Qigong Yoga
Call: 480-483-0969, Text: 480-200-1251, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive at the studio 10 minute early before class for your registration.
- Wearing comfortable cloth and bring a yoga mat (you can use our extra mat for your a trial class)
- Take class without a full stomach. If you take class on a full stomach, you might feel uncomfortable and find it hard to breathe deeply.
- Take off your shoes and bring clean feet in the class room to keep clean air in the class room.
- Don’t wear perfume or strong fragrance for a pleasant practice. Some people are very sensitive to those.
- If you have flue with cough please take rest from class for everyone’s health.
- Turn off your cellular phone. Helps you and other members concentrate.
- Don’t bring important items or your purse, as we can not be responsible for your personal items.
- If you are injured or tired, skip poses you can’t or shouldn’t do, or try a modified version.
- If you have back problems you can use back jack to support your back during sitting posture.
- We keep normal temperature in the class room not too hot and cold.
- Drink more warm drinks & fewer cold drinks to help warm your abdomen. It will help your breath deeply.Type your paragraph here.
New Breath Qigong Yoga Members:
Print and fill out this form to speed up the intake process during your first visit.
A Trial class Form (PDF, Adobe Reader required)